Thursday, July 29, 2010

Moments to Capture...how would you?

Tonight, with sleepy eyes before my 3-year-old son drifted off he softly said to me, "Did you know, you're my whole life?" and then kissed my cheek. How blessed am I? Maybe he repeated something I said to him, maybe he was trying to express love to me in as grown-up way as he could, or maybe he really feels that I AM his whole life! And how do I capture a moment like THAT for my scrapbook.

Recently I experienced a similar situation with him. As he is at the learning to read stage he will occassionally grab various things with letters or words and "read" them to me. While organizing the scrapbook office he was "helping" by sorting ribbons. He grabbed a spool with letters on it and "read" what it said to me. Using a photo I love that had come out blurry, much to my disappointment, I converted the photo to black and white and combined it with the ribbon he read. That is how I captured THAT memory....any ideas for this one?

"Mommy, this one says, 'Love, Love, Love Mama Mia (that is me) forever,
forever, forever and everytime I will always kiss her heart." -Jack Rome, age 3

No comments:

Post a Comment