Monday, July 19, 2010

What a find! Well she found me and I appreciate it...

Angela is the blogger for  "The Prissy Pixel" and today I had the chance to see some of her work. I really enjoyed it and appreciate that while her work is very awesome it is very unique and fresh, unlike a lot of what I am seeing when seeking inspiration.

I wanted to share her facebook album with others and so I posted a link at my Facebook site I thought if there is anyone out there who actually looks at my blog I want to share with them as well. My teen daughter was totally inspired by her artistic voice. So anyhow, if you want to jump start your scrap week and see something new while possibly being inspired yourself then I recommend the album. You could even take it a step further and visit her blog so you can view her entire creation gallery.

If Angela happens to be someone out there reading this, thanks for sharing and thanks for the invite to get to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment